Thu, Dec 01|
Wadi Lahami Eco Resort
Red Sea Dolphin Safari - Marsa Alam, Egypt
6 Days of freediving coral reefs and with dolphins, 1 day of desert exploration, 7 days all inclusive accommodation in Royal Tents by the sea, full 3-meal buffet, transportation, boat, captain and guides. Full coaching and photography by Luca Malaguti.
Time & Location
Dec 01, 2022, 8:00 AM – Dec 07, 2022, 1:00 PM
Wadi Lahami Eco Resort, Marsa Alam, Red Sea Governorate, Egypt
About The Event
Red Sea Freediving with Dolphins - Marsa Alam, Egypt - December 1st - 7th, 2022
We're going back to Marsa Alam this December to dive, snorkel and explore the beautiful coral reefs and dolphin coves in the Red Sea. Thanks to the popularity of this event in May 2022, we're running it once again!
Six full days of freediving coral reefs with turtles, sharks and dolphins. Captain, speedboat and guides all included. Luca Malaguti with be your freediving coach and photographer. One full day of desert exploration with the Bedouin people. Seven nights of accommodation in Royal Tents by the sea and three meals of home-cooked buffet everyday. Transporation from Hurghada Airport to Marsa Alam and back included.
We have some of the most beautiful reefs, shipwrecks and dolphin coves lined up in our itinerary.
- 6 full days of freediving and snorkelling coral reefs and secret coves
- Dive with dolphins, turtles and sharks in a protected marine sanctuary*
- Professional coaching, guidance, safety and photography from Luca Malaguti
- Captain, speedboat and local guides
- 1 full day of desert excursion to meet the Bedouin desert residents
- 7 nights in Royal Tents by the sea (you'll sleep like a baby!) at the Wadi Lahami Eco Resort, Marsa Alam
- 3 home-cooked meals every day buffet style
- Transportation from Hurghada Airport to the Wadi Lahami Eco Resort and back included
*Please note we never guarantee sigthing of wild animals, but we know the best spots to find them.
- International and domestic flights (see below for info)
- Wifi at resort (cheaper to get a local sim card with unlimited data)
- Alcoholic beverages (beer and wine)
- Gratuities to captains and guides
We suggest you arrive in Cairo by November 29th, 2022
Take EgyptAir Flight on November 30, 2022 at 6:25AM from Cairo to Hurghada (currently 90$CAD)
Meet in Hurghada Airport at 8AM on November 30th, 2022
- Day 0 - November 30, 2022: Meet in Hurghada at 8AM and take private transport to Marsa Alam
- Day 1 - December 1, 2022: Stairway to Heaven Dive Site + Afternoon Meditation Session
- Day 2 - December 2, 2022: Angels Reef, Sataya Reef and Malahy Dive AM + Inshore Dive PM
- Day 3 - December 3, 2022: Abugalawa Shipwreck Dive AM + Dry Training PM
- Day 4 - December 4, 2022: Desert Bedouin Excursion Day (Full Day)
- Day 5 - December 5, 2022: Sataya & Malahy Dives AM + Equalization Workshop PM
- Day 6 - December 6, 2022: Abu Ghusoon Shipwreck Dive
- Day 7 - December 7, 2022: Morning Shore Dive + Leave Wadi Lahami by 1PM
Arrive to Hurghada Airport on December 7, 2022 by 7PM to catch EgyptAir 9:25PM to Cairo
Arrival in Cairo on December 7th, 2022 by 10:30PM
- SINGLE PERSON IN A ROYAL TENT: 1,699 $CAD PER PERSON + GST
- DOUBLE ROYAL TENT (COUPLE SHARED): 1,599$CAD PER PERSON + GST
DEPOSIT OF 50% REQUIRED UPON REGISTRATION
TERM, CONDITIONS AND CANCELLATION POLICY
i. Payment Details:
- Due to limit spaces, we are asking for full payment upon booking.
- For multi-day expeditions, deposits are required upon registration.
- Secure credit card transactions protected by Wix Bookings and Stripe.
- Canadian clients can e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PayPal transfers also available (3.5% additional transfer fee).
ii. Cancellation Policy (2022-2023):
- Full refund 60 days before the event starting date.
- 50% refund between 60 days and 30 days of event starting date.
- No refund after 30 days of event starting date.
- Please note that any refunds might be subject to withholding of payment and/or transfer fees.
iii. Terms & Conditions
- Participants agree to have the adequate skills, health, fitness and meet the all pre-requirements prior to signing up for any event.
- Participants assume they're own responsibility in sourcing their own personal required gear and equipment prior to a course.
- Participants acknowledge we are diving in open water, and thus subject to adverse weather, tides, currents and other environmental factors.
- Due to certain environmental factors beyond the control of Sea to Sky Freediving Co. an event may be delayed, postponed or cancelled.
SINGLE PERSON IN ROYAL TENT
SINGLE PERSON IN A ROYAL TENT all inclusive PER PERSON PRICECA$1,699.00Tax: +CA$84.95 GST
DOUBLE ROYAL TENT (COUPLE)
DOUBLE ROYAL TENT (COUPLE SHARED) all inclusive PER PERSON PRICECA$1,599.00Tax: +CA$79.95 GST