Wed, May 24|
Wadi Lahami Resort, Marsa Alam, Egypt
Red Sea Dolphin Safari - May 24-31, 2023 - Marsa Alam, Egypt
Join Sea to Sky Freediving Co. and Luca Malaguti this May 2023 for our second edition of the Red Sea Dolphin Safari. Last year we explored the famous Red Sea coral reefs, dove with spinner dolphins, turtles and even sharks. All included, bedouin-tents on the beach and professional photography.
Time & Location
May 24, 8:00 AM – May 31, 6:00 PM
Wadi Lahami Resort, Marsa Alam, Egypt, Marsa Alam, Red Sea Governorate, Egypt
About The Event
Red Sea Freediving with Dolphins - Marsa Alam, Egypt - May 24th to May 31st, 2023
Freedive with dolphins this May 2023?
We're going back to Marsa Alam this May 2023 to freedive, snorkel and explore the beautiful coral reefs and dolphin coves in the Red Sea. Thanks to the popularity of this event last year in May 2022, we're running it once again!
7 full days/7 nights of freediving coral reefs with turtles, sharks and dolphins. Home-cooked meals, desert expedition, snorkelling/diving reefs, shipwrecks and secret coves. You will learn and improve your freediving skills, breath-hold capacity and depth on one breath. Your guides Luca and Amanda will take professional photos and videos for your memories.
Note: Open to all levels, beginners to advanced. This trip is for snorkellers and freedivers.
- 7 full days of freediving and snorkelling coral reefs and secret coves
- 7 full nights of accommodation in bedouin-style tents by the sea shore
- Dive with dolphins, turtles and sharks in a protected marine sanctuary*
- Professional coaching, guidance, safety and photography from Luca Malaguti
- Amanda Birkedal, professional freediver & sailor, will be our photogrpaher and guide
- Captain, speedboat and local guides included
- 1 full day of desert excursion to meet the Bedouin desert residents
- Stay at the famous Red Sea Diving Safari Wadi Lahami Eco Resort, Marsa Alam
- 3 home-cooked meals every day buffet style
- Transportation from Hurghada Airport to and back included
*Please note we never guarantee sigthing of wild animals, but we know the best spots to find them.
- International and domestic flights (see below for info)
- Wifi at resort (cheaper to get a local sim card with unlimited data)
- Alcoholic beverages (beer and wine)
- Gratuities/tips to captains and guides
We suggest you arrive in Hurghada, Egypt by May 23rd, 2023 or earlier
- Day 0 - May 24, 2023: Meet in Hurghada Airport (HRG) at 9AM and take a private transport to Marsa Alam
- Day 1 - May 25, 2023: Stairway to Heaven Dive Site + Afternoon Meditation Session
- Day 2 - May 26, 2023: Angels Reef, Sataya Reef and Malahy Dive AM + Inshore Dive PM
- Day 3 - May 27, 2023: Abugalawa Shipwreck Dive AM + Dry Training PM
- Day 4 - May 28, 2023: Desert Bedouin Excursion Day (Full Day)
- Day 5 - May 29, 2023: Sataya & Malahy Dives AM + Equalization Workshop PM
- Day 6 - May 30, 2023: Abu Ghusoon Shipwreck Dive
- Day 7 - May 31, 2023: Leave Wadi Lahami in the morning for Hurghada Airport (HRG)
*Please note schedule is tentative and subject to change based on transportation, weather, conditions, etc.
1. Luca Malaguti:
Professiona Freediver, Master Instructor, Canadian Record Holder and Underwater Photographer
2. Amanda Birkedal:
Freediver, sailor, experience tour guide and photographer.
3. Kareem Abdelaziz:
Our local Egyptian guide, professional freediver and instructor. Kareem knows the Red Sea like the back of his hand.
COSTS OF THE EXPEDITION:
We're currently offering two accommodation types in the bedouin-style tents. Single or double. Please note the DOUBLE price is per person in a shared bedouin-tent.
- SINGLE PERSON: 2,099 $CAD + GST per person (1,499 EUROs + taxes per person)
- DOUBLE (COUPLE SHARED): 1,999$CAD + GST per person (1,400 EUROs + taxes per person)
Due to limited spaces, we are currently asking for full payment in order to reserve you spot in the expedition. An upgrade to a Chalet is possible is guests desire an Air-Conditioned unit. Additional fees will apply. Contact us for details.
TERM, CONDITIONS AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Please visit our terms & conditions page for full details on the cancellation policy for expeditions.
Please contact Luca Malaguti for any questions:
Social Media (IG & FB): @luca.freediver
We look forward to diving with you!
- Luca & Amanda
SINGLE PERSON IN ROYAL TENT
SINGLE PERSON IN A ROYAL TENT all inclusive PER PERSON PRICECA$2,099.00Tax: +CA$104.95 GSTSold Out
DOUBLE ROYAL TENT (COUPLE)
DOUBLE ROYAL TENT (COUPLE SHARED) all inclusive PER PERSON PRICECA$1,999.00Tax: +CA$99.95 GSTSold Out
This event is sold out