Mon, Mar 04|
Siquijor Divers, Siquijor Island
Siquijor Island Training Camp - March 4-10, 2024 - Siquijor Island, Philippines
Join Sea to Sky Freediving Co. at our sister school Siquijor Freediving School for a week of freediving, meditation, cave exploring, waterfalls and underwater photography. Siquijor Island is a magical, "off-the-beaten track" place in the Philippines.
Time & Location
Mar 04, 2024, 8:00 AM – Mar 10, 2024, 5:00 PM
Siquijor Divers, Siquijor Island, Siquijor Circumferential Road, San Juan, 6227 Siquijor, Philippines
About The Event
SIQUIJOR ISLAND TRAINING CAMP - MARCH 4-10, 2024 - SIQUIJOR ISLAND, PHILIPPINES
We're back to our favourite place in the Philippines: Siquijor Island! Off-the-beaten track, magical and mysterious, Siquijor Island is a place most tourists don't go often, and for this reason it's so good. Stunning beaches, excellent freediving right from our house reef, limestone caves, waterfalls and lush forests to drive through.
We'll be having a jam-packed week including our main events:
1. Freediving every day: Learn to dive deeper and longer on one breath-hold
2. Fun diving through caves: Fun diving and exploring of hidden caves
3. Island exploring: Join us on a discovery of waterfalls and springs
4. Good food & local culture: Getting to know the local Filipino culture and cuisine
1. WHAT'S INCLUDED:
- 7 days of freediving and coaching with your coach Luca Malaguti
- Lunch every diving day at the Republika Bar & Restaurant (View the resto and lounge area)
- Professional coaching and safety from a 300ft freediver (your coach and instructor Luca Malaguti)
- Professional quality photographs and films of diving and experiences
- Island exploration and adventuring to waterfalls and caves!
- Diving insurance through DAN.ORG with your instructor while diving
- Access to Molchanovs Education materials and the education system
- Access to a dive shop for leaving gear, using showers, bathroom, etc.
- Theory, yoga, stretching, snorkeling, reef exploration and island adventuring
- Visualization techniques, meditation and advanced equalization workshop
2. WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED:
- Flights to Manila/Cebu City (depends on individual's schedule and itinerary)
- Ferry transport from Cebu City (or Dumaguete City) to Siquijor Island
- Local transport to Siquijor Freedivers School in San Juan, Siquijor Island
- Personal scooter/bike rentals for our island exploration and visits
- Personal travel insurance (we recommend you get one)
- Molchanovs certification fees (if applicable)
3. OUR ITINERARY AND SCHEDULE:
Day 0 - Arrival Day - We recommend arriving by March 4, 2024 or earlier
Day 1 - March 4, 2024: Freediving AM + Yoga and springs PM
Day 2 - March 5, 2024: Freediving AM + Equalization Workshop PM
Day 3 - March 6, 2024: Freediving AM + Meditation/Visualization Training PM
Day 4 - March 7, 2024: Fun diving the Paliton Wall + Afternoon Island Exploration
Day 5 - March 8, 2024: Freediving AM + Snorkelling/Hiking Scott's Head Point
Day 6 - March 9, 2024: Freediving AM + Yoga and meditation/lung gymnastics
Day 7 - March 10, 2024: Freediving AM + Yoga and evening party at Dale's Beach Bar & Spa
Day 8 - March 11, 2024: Departure Day - Sad to see you leave on this day, but we'll run these every year!
*Please note we recommend taking one extra day to arrive and leave.
We offer two options based on accomodation. Private room (single) and private room shared by a couple (i.e. 2 persons).
2. Private room - Couple (Note this price is per person in the couple): 1,850 $CAD + applicable taxes/fees
3. Private room - Single Person: 2,050 $CAD + applicable taxes/fees
* Spots are limited (small group size maximum 6-8 persons) so please book early!
** Contact us for the option of providing a deposit to secure your spot.
5. WHAT TO BRING:
1. Freediving wetsuit (2-piece wetsuit either 1.5mm or 3mm is recommended)
2. Mask, snorkel and fins
3. Weight-belt and weights (can be provided as well)
4. Neckweight (personal preference of course)
5. Light raingear and breathable clothes (a warm sweater is also advisable)
6. Light hiking boots, plenty of shorts and t-shirts
7. Sun protection and mosquito protection
8. Head-lamp is recommended
6. WEATHER & CONDITIONS:
> In March the humidity is less and far more comfortable for walking around
> Winds come from the northeast and we are well protected on the southwest
> Air temperature ranges from high of 30 to low of 25 Degrees Celsius at night
> Water temperature in Soufriere can vary from 26 to 29 Degrees Celsius
> Usually sunny, with occasional rains and beautiful sunsets from San Juan!
7. CONTACT US:
Sea to Sky Freediving Co.
Cellphone (WhatsApp): +1-236-777-4956
Hope to see you there this March 2024.
- Luca & The Team
Private Room (Couple)
Siquijor Island Training Camp 2024 - Private Room - Couple (2 Persons) **Note this price is per person in the couple, please book two spots.CA$1,850.00Tax: +CA$222.00 PST/GST
Private Room (Single Person)
Siquijor Island Training Camp 2024 - Private Room - Single PersonCA$2,050.00Tax: +CA$246.00 PST/GST